INTL-I 408 ADVANCED WRITING IN INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (3 CR.)
Focuses on developing and refining advanced writing skills through the exploration of specific topics in International Studies.
1 classes found
|SEM||3||42056||Open||1:10 p.m.–2:25 p.m.||TR||BH 236||Cohen E
Regular Academic Session / In Person
SEM 42056: Total Seats: 24 / Available: 13 / Waitlisted: 0Show Details for section 42056
- COLL INTENSIVE WRITING SECTION
- TOPIC: Sustainable Development Goals: Challenges and Opportunities
- Above class reserved for International Studies & International Law and Institutions majors
- Above class requires permission of Department. Email email@example.com for authorization
- Above class COLL Intensive Writing section
- Above class meets In Person. For more information visit https://covid.iu.edu/learning-modes/index.html
Topic: Sustainable development goals
Topic: SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS. In this intensive writing course, students will learn about the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a set of 17 global goals designed to push the international community towards sustainability and justice by 2030. In this course, students will learn about the SDGs and explore the challenges and opportunities they present for international development. Students will consider questions, including: What is sustainable development? How are global and local institutions, agencies and individuals seeking to create sustainable development? How do we know if we¿ve achieved sustainable development? Through in-depth research and community-engaged writing, students will explore a global issue of interest and build professional writing skills while taking meaningful action.